This is a response to a question I receive frequently : "What can I read or watch to learn about options trading? To keep the onramp to options as quick and efficient as possible I have kept this intentionally brief. This is a work-in-progress but will be kept brief to minimize the onramp for beginners.
- Option Volatility and Pricing by Sheldon Natenburg
- Trading Volatility by Colin Bennett (free download)
- The Laws of Trading by Agustin Lebron
- MoontowerMeta.com by Kris Abdelmessih
- Volquant.medium.com by Harel Jacobson
- Vol Twitter list by Kris Abdelmessih This list includes pros and amateurs who are deeply interested in volatility trading or near adjacencies.
- Vol Twitter Pros Only by Kris Abdelmessih Your primary living must come from trading derivatives. Reps matter. A sustained period of time when you have managed an options portfolio. Sorry for the Type I and II errors. I made judgment calls to narrow this list from the more extensive list.
- The Quant Course: Hedge Fund Strategies For Retail Investors by Euan Sinclair and Robot James